5 FashionTips for the Summer Season by Designer Jonathan Marc Stein
1. Dress with confidence. No matter your size and shape, choose a singular bold piece that expresses who you are and your individuality; incorporate it into your daily looks whether it be a unique clothing item, jewelry or a flashy shoe. It can elevate an everyday look into a chic ensemble.
2. Look for opportunities to wear leather year round. There are many different thicknesses of leather that work well for Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter. In the Winter, a trendy leather jacket mixed with chic knits, or in the Summer a thigh high boot with a cropped leather jacket and light-colored highlight pieces will be sure to catch the looks of bystanders.
3. Metallics are a sure-hit in the upcoming season. Whether it be a glittery knit, metallic leather in a bright color, or large metal hardware, these trends will set you apart and never fail you. Always take a risk to showcase your inner fashionistas. Dress to impress yourself.
4. Look for bright colored suiting. Most individuals gravitate towards traditional neutral suit colors. Why not a pink suit, one with leather accents, or a style that incorporates a belt vs. buttons. These small details will sure to draw eyes towards you, all while exuding confidence in your choice of fashion.
5. Step away from traditional belting. The usage of chaining can elevate any look. Chain belts, corset closure, spaghetti straps, etc. will add that edge factor to create that badass vibe and highlight that beautiful person within you waiting to jump out.